This is a handy little snack to prepare on the weekend for work. In small quantities this recipe is also low FODMAP.
1 cup Pecan nuts
1 Tb Gluten free soya sauce
1 Tb Nuttelex
1 Tb Brown sugar ( I have also used maple syrup)
2 Tsp Cinnamon spice or cinnamon sugar spice
1. Preheat oven to 160 degrees.
2. Combine the sugar, melted nuttelex, soy sauce and cinnamon in a small bowl. Mix together.
3. Place the pecan nuts into a separate bowl, pour the liquid cinnamon mixture over the top of the nuts and mix together. Place evenly onto a baking tray.
4. Roast the nuts at 160 degrees for 5 minutes (you want them just slightly crunchy). After 5 minutes remove from oven and allow to cool.
5. Once cooled, place into a bowl and sprinkle with a little brown sugar (if desired). Serve