1 bag Rocket leaves (300g)
1/2 cucumber (chopped into bite size pieces)
1/2 punnet strawberries
1/2 punnet blueberries
Vegan cheese (if wanted)
3 Tb blanched almonds or trail mix with dried fruit
1 Tb lemon
1 Tb lime juice
1 Tb sweet chilli sauce
1 Tb Italian herbs
1 Tb olive oil
1. Wash and dry Rocket (or alternatively spinach leaves) and place into a large bowl
2. Remove the tops from the strawberries and cut in half. Chop the cucumber and add both ingredients to the rocket or spinach.
3. Sprinkle the 1/2 punnet of bluberries over the salad.
4. If wanted, dice vegan cheese and sprinkle ontop of other ingredients
1. To prepare dressing add olive oil, lime, chilli sauce and lemon juice in a small bowl and whisk with a fork, add the Italian herbs and pour over the top of the salad just before serving.