A high fibre, filling start to the morning. This is one you can prep on the weekend to use for a few week day ‘in a rush’ breakfast meals.
1 cup oats
2/3 cup soy milk (can use un-sweetened almond milk too)
1/2 red apple grated (with skin on)
4 sliced strawberries
1 Tb pepita seeds
1 Tb sunflower seeds
1 Tsp chia seeds
1 tsp cinnamon sugar
2 Tb soy yoghurt
1. Place oats, chia seeds, cinnamon spice, pepita and sunflower seeds into a bowl, add soy milk and mix together.
2. Grate the apple over the top and mix into the mixture.
3. Slice the strawberries and add to the bowl.
4. Place into the fridge over night.
5. When serving place half of the mixture into a bowl and top with frozen berries and vanilla soy yoghurt.