1-2 cups plain home-popped popcorn
2 Tb Pepita (pumpkin) seeds
2 Tb Sunflower seeds
spray Canola or Olive oil
1 Tsp Chilli flakes
A sprinkle of salt and pepper to taste
1. Pop popcorn according to packet instructions
2. In a medium fry pan place pepita and sunflower seeds
3. Spray the seeds with the spray oil and lightly fry for 5 minutes.
4. Sprinkle the chilli flakes, salt and pepper over the seeds and mix together
5. Fry seeds until they start to change colour, string regularly and spraying with the oil spray if needed
6. Add cooked seeds to the popcorn in a medium bowl, mix together and serve.