These are so good even my sister approved. You can eat these without freezing but I like them much better when they are part frozen.
3/4 packet of Arrowroot biscuits
1 Tb chia seeds
2 Tb passion fruit preserve
200g Soy vanilla yoghurt ( your preferred brand, I use Soy Life vanilla).
1. Pre-heat your oven to 180 degrees.
2. In a medium bowl crush the arrowroot biscuits until they resemble fine crumbs. Add melted butter and mix together. Spoon into individual mini tart tins (or I sometimes use muffin cases) and push down with the back of a spoon to compact.
3. Bake for 10-15 minutes (until they look slighty golden). Once baked, remove from the oven and place on a wire rack to cool completly.
4. Once cooled decorate each tart with 1 Tb of soy yoghurt, drizzle with passion fruit preserve and sprinkle with dried chia seeds.
5. Place into the freezer to set for 1-2 hours. Serve