2 Tb lemon infused olive oil
2 cups prepared quinoa (tri-colour is best)
1/2 cup canned corn
8 cherry tomato
2 spring onions
1/2-1 whole avocado, pip removed and diced into 1cm cubes
1 Tsp ground corriander
1 Tsp cumin
1 Tsp paprika
1 lemon ( halved and zested)
Rockett to garnish (if desired)
1. Drizzle olive oil into a medium fry pan, add the paprika, coriander, cumin and corn. Mix gently and allow to cook on a low heat until aromatic.
2. Add the quinoa, mix well.
3. Add the tomato and stir gently to mix, leave for a further 5 minutes.
4. Slice the spring onion into small circles and set aside.
5. Dish the quinoa and corn mixture into 2 bowls and sprinkle the sliced spring onion over the top, then spinkle the lemon zest ontop of the mixture.
6. Squeeze lemon juice of 1/2 the lemon evenly over both bowls.
7. Place 1/2 of the diced avocado on top of quinoa mix.
Season with salt and pepper, if desired add a few rocket leaves to garnish. Serve.