Use these mushrooms as an interesting addition to a simple garden salad or add as a side dish.
6 Button mushrooms
3 Tb olive oil
2 Tsp mixed dried herbs (parsley, oregano or Italian mix)
3 Tb bread crumbs
pinch of salt, pepper and chilli flakes
1/4 cup soy milk
1. Wash/ wipe the mushrooms to remove the dirt
2. In a small bowl mix the herbs, pepper, salt, chilli flakes and bread crumbs.
3. Lightly coat each mushrooms in the soy milk before rolling each mushroom in the herb and bread crumb mixture.
4. Heat oil in a medium fry pan, once hot add each of the mushrooms to the pan and turn regularly so that they don't burn.
5. Cook mushrooms until they start to turn lightly golden on the outside.