An easy main meal to increase your vegetables for the day. You can add the seasoned pepita and sunflower seeds for something extra and to make it a bit different.Ingredients:
150g Firm flavoured tofu, chopped into bite size pieces (your favourite brand/ flavour)
2 cups washed and torn Kale leaves
6 Mushrooms (cut into quarters)
1/2 Zucchini (cut into bite sized pieces)
1/2 Red capsicum, chopped
A drizzle of Olive oil
1/2 Red onion, diced
1 clove Garlic (diced/ minced)
1/2 large Chilli (diced)
1 small Carrot
10 Cherry tomato (halved)
2 Tb Sweet chilli sauceMethod:
1. Dice the red onion and garlic, add oil to the large fry pan or wok and allow to heat. Add onion and garlic and allow to simmer until slightly aromatic.
2. Add the tofu (I like bite size pieces but you can also add in strips). Mix.
3. Chop the zucchini, carrot, capsicum and mushrooms into bite size pieces and add to the pan/ wok stirring to mix. Allow to cook for 2-5 minutes.
4. Dice the chilli and add along with the cherry tomato and kale leaves to pan/ wok. Keep turning until the kale starts to brighten and veggies are cooked to your liking.
5. Serve with a drizzle of sweet chilli sauce for more flavour.